TOP PRIZES TO BE WON IN THIS WEEK'S JOURNAL
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.
When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
But if you missed out on tickets to the show, don't despair for The Journal has teamed up with the Marina and we have the LAST TWO seats up for grabs.
Booklovers have the chance to win one of 15 sets of four paperbacks. Titles in the four sets up for grabs include The Front, by Patricia Cornwell; Body Surfing, by Anita Shreve; The Wasp Factory, by Iain Banks; and High Noon, by Nora Roberts.
You may also want to watch:
Fans of the music of Freddie Mercury and Queen are in for a treat as their biggest hits are brought to the stage at the Theatre Royal, in Norwich, on Sunday, April 5. And The Journal has linked up with the theatre to offer readers THREE pairs of tickets to the show Magic - A Kind of Queen.
As usual entry for all of these fantastic competitions can only be made on official entry forms found in the Journal your one stop news from Lowestoft and Southwold. So to be in with a chance to win one of these great prizes don't delay order your Journal today.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 3 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 4 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 5 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 8 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight