TOP PRIZES TO BE WON IN THIS WEEK'S JOURNAL
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.
When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
But if you missed out on tickets to the show, don't despair for The Journal has teamed up with the Marina and we have the LAST TWO seats up for grabs.
Booklovers have the chance to win one of 15 sets of four paperbacks. Titles in the four sets up for grabs include The Front, by Patricia Cornwell; Body Surfing, by Anita Shreve; The Wasp Factory, by Iain Banks; and High Noon, by Nora Roberts.
You may also want to watch:
Fans of the music of Freddie Mercury and Queen are in for a treat as their biggest hits are brought to the stage at the Theatre Royal, in Norwich, on Sunday, April 5. And The Journal has linked up with the theatre to offer readers THREE pairs of tickets to the show Magic - A Kind of Queen.
As usual entry for all of these fantastic competitions can only be made on official entry forms found in the Journal your one stop news from Lowestoft and Southwold. So to be in with a chance to win one of these great prizes don't delay order your Journal today.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 4 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft