TOP PRIZES TO BE WON IN THIS WEEK'S JOURNAL
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
MORE great prizes are up for grabs in this week's Journal competitions.
When it was announced that Ken Dodd was returning to the Marina Theatre, in Lowestoft, this month it resulted in one of the fastest Box Office sell-outs in the theatre's 100 year history.
But if you missed out on tickets to the show, don't despair for The Journal has teamed up with the Marina and we have the LAST TWO seats up for grabs.
Booklovers have the chance to win one of 15 sets of four paperbacks. Titles in the four sets up for grabs include The Front, by Patricia Cornwell; Body Surfing, by Anita Shreve; The Wasp Factory, by Iain Banks; and High Noon, by Nora Roberts.
You may also want to watch:
Fans of the music of Freddie Mercury and Queen are in for a treat as their biggest hits are brought to the stage at the Theatre Royal, in Norwich, on Sunday, April 5. And The Journal has linked up with the theatre to offer readers THREE pairs of tickets to the show Magic - A Kind of Queen.
As usual entry for all of these fantastic competitions can only be made on official entry forms found in the Journal your one stop news from Lowestoft and Southwold. So to be in with a chance to win one of these great prizes don't delay order your Journal today.
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 4 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 7 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 8 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk