Tourism exhibition to put Lowestoft's sights in the spotlight
- Credit: Lowestoft Central Project
A public transport advice clinic is set to be held as part of a tourism exhibition in Lowestoft next weekend.
A special Days Out exhibition will take centre stage at the Parcels Office Public Exhibition Space at Lowestoft railway station between 10am and 4pm next Saturday, July 10.
With information available on a host of different attractions and activities in the area, a key feature of the exhibition will be a transport advice clinic run by members of the East Suffolk Travel Association (ESTA).
The event, which is free to enter, is being organised by ESTA, in conjunction with the Wherry Lines Community Rail Partnership and the Lowestoft Central Project.
Mr Garrod, chairman of ESTA, said: “There are some great days out to be discovered using public transport and often people don’t seek to explore as they cannot always find information on the relevant public transport available.
You may also want to watch:
“Our aim with the clinic is to give advice on the services available.”
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft