Traffic disruption in Beccles
Hayley MaceMotorists faced disruption in Beccles on Saturday morning because of rail repair works.The level crossing on the A146 Norwich to Lowestoft road was closed at about 10.45am.Hayley Mace
Motorists faced disruption in Beccles on Saturday morning because of rail repair works.
The level crossing on the A146 Norwich to Lowestoft road was closed at about 10.45pm, causing queues along the Beccles bypass because the other level crossings in the town were also closed.
The A146 crossing was reopened by 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 7 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 8 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason