Traffic disruption in Beccles
Hayley MaceMotorists faced disruption in Beccles on Saturday morning because of rail repair works.The level crossing on the A146 Norwich to Lowestoft road was closed at about 10.45am.Hayley Mace
Motorists faced disruption in Beccles on Saturday morning because of rail repair works.
The level crossing on the A146 Norwich to Lowestoft road was closed at about 10.45pm, causing queues along the Beccles bypass because the other level crossings in the town were also closed.
The A146 crossing was reopened by 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 2 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 3 Delays expected for bridge works
- 4 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 5 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 6 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 7 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 8 Inspiring girl helping tackle children's anxiety in reading videos
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Cultural hub could transform 'key town centre site' in £35m project