Traffic problems at Asda roundabout
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.
I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I think the bridge must have been up because there was already a queue formed - or else all the traffic lights were holding everyone up.
But nobody was moving anywhere because a driver was stopped right across the entrance/exit to the store.
No one could get in or out of Asda and no one could travel round the roundabout. Everything at a standstill for about five minutes.
It's inconsiderate people like this that cause a lot of the problems.
- 1 'Extremely dangerous' - Warning issued after cliff fall
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
- 4 Three-bed flat on Lowestoft beach with sea views on sale for £400k
- 5 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 6 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after man made lewd comment
- 7 Southwold woman saved cyclist's life after crashing into river
- 8 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 9 Comedian Andy Parsons to perform at two coastal towns in the same night
- 10 Artistes from around the world captivate crowds during 'epic' show
Perhaps another entrance/exit into Asda would help.
Mrs ANGELA NEWSOME