Traffic problems at Asda roundabout
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.
I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I think the bridge must have been up because there was already a queue formed - or else all the traffic lights were holding everyone up.
But nobody was moving anywhere because a driver was stopped right across the entrance/exit to the store.
You may also want to watch:
No one could get in or out of Asda and no one could travel round the roundabout. Everything at a standstill for about five minutes.
It's inconsiderate people like this that cause a lot of the problems.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
Perhaps another entrance/exit into Asda would help.
Mrs ANGELA NEWSOME