Traffic problems at Asda roundabout
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.
I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I think the bridge must have been up because there was already a queue formed - or else all the traffic lights were holding everyone up.
But nobody was moving anywhere because a driver was stopped right across the entrance/exit to the store.
You may also want to watch:
No one could get in or out of Asda and no one could travel round the roundabout. Everything at a standstill for about five minutes.
It's inconsiderate people like this that cause a lot of the problems.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Perhaps another entrance/exit into Asda would help.
Mrs ANGELA NEWSOME