Traffic problems at Asda roundabout
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I HAD the misfortune to be caught up with a traffic jam at the Asda roundabout on Friday afternoon at about 3pm.
I was waiting to leave the store and wanted to turn right on the roundabout towards Beccles.
I think the bridge must have been up because there was already a queue formed - or else all the traffic lights were holding everyone up.
But nobody was moving anywhere because a driver was stopped right across the entrance/exit to the store.
You may also want to watch:
No one could get in or out of Asda and no one could travel round the roundabout. Everything at a standstill for about five minutes.
It's inconsiderate people like this that cause a lot of the problems.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 10 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
Perhaps another entrance/exit into Asda would help.
Mrs ANGELA NEWSOME