A12 section shut at Lowestoft after Mercedes crashes into roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A12 is closed following an accident at Lowestoft.
It happened at midday today when a black Mercedes hit the Kessingland roundabout - the A12 junction with the B1437.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said minor injuries were suffered in the crash.
The road will be closed for a short while as debris is cleared.
Traffic was building up when the accident happened along that stretch.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire appliances - one from Wrentham and two from Lowestoft South - were also sent to the scene.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 5 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 6 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 7 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 8 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 9 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 10 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase