A12 section shut at Lowestoft after Mercedes crashes into roundabout
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A12 is closed following an accident at Lowestoft.
It happened at midday today when a black Mercedes hit the Kessingland roundabout - the A12 junction with the B1437.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said minor injuries were suffered in the crash.
The road will be closed for a short while as debris is cleared.
Traffic was building up when the accident happened along that stretch.
You may also want to watch:
Three fire appliances - one from Wrentham and two from Lowestoft South - were also sent to the scene.
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries
- 3 Decision to develop 33 homes in field deferred
- 4 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 5 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected
- 6 Plan passed to turn care home into 11 rooms for adults with complex needs
- 7 Seafront beach chalets demolished as part of major £1.6m scheme
- 8 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 9 Council to tackle exposed oil on beach after 1978 tanker spill
- 10 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike