A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
A collision between two vehicles on the A146 caused delays near Worlingham.
The crash occurred before Lowestoft Road, and is partially blocking Worlingham Roundabout.
The A146 was closed but reopened just after 10:45am.
Police and the Ambulance attended the scene.
Injuries seem to be minor.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “An ambulance attended a road traffic collision on the A146 in Worlingham just after 9.45am today. An adult woman was transported to the James Paget Hospital for further assessment and treatment.”
Bus services to Norwich are facing severe delays.
For up-to-date information about the county's roads, visit our LIVE Norfolk traffic map.
Join our Norfolk Travel Information group on Facebook for all the latest traffic news in Norfolk.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign
- 6 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 7 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 8 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 9 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew