A47 stretches to close for repair in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
Long sections of the A47 will close at night this week as Highways England carries out work to resurface and repair its carriageways.
The A47 westbound will be closed from 8pm at the Cucumber Lane Roundabout to the A146 at Trowse, and at the A10 Hardwick Interchange in King's Lynn from the roundabout westbound.
It will reopen at 6am in the morning.
On the A47 eastbound the road will close from 9pm from Swaffham to the Toftwood eastbound and westbound which will both be closed until 5am the next day.
At the A47 northbound, the Bascule Bridge in Lowestoft will be closed from 8pm with the southbound carriage way also closed, both roads will reopen at 6am.
You may also want to watch:
Northbound work will end tomorrow, however other closures are expected to continue until Saturday August 14.
For the latest travel information and updates, visit the EDP's live traffic map.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC