Delays warning as road to close for almost three weeks in Wrentham
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted for almost three weeks.
Suffolk Highways will temporarily close the B1127 Chapel Road in Wrentham as drainage improvement works are carried out.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is being carried out from July 21 to August 10.
Suffolk Highways said it would be carrying out "drainage improvement works," with a diversion in place.
The works will take place on the stretch along the B1127 Chapel Road from the junction with Guildhall Lane to A12 High Street in Wrentham.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route - along the B1127, the A146, the B1384, the A1117, the A12 and vice versa - will be in operation.
Keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via the Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 8 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 9 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 10 Charley Davison reveals Lowestoft mission at Tokyo Olympics