Delays warning as road to close for almost three weeks in Wrentham
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted for almost three weeks.
Suffolk Highways will temporarily close the B1127 Chapel Road in Wrentham as drainage improvement works are carried out.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is being carried out from July 21 to August 10.
Suffolk Highways said it would be carrying out "drainage improvement works," with a diversion in place.
The works will take place on the stretch along the B1127 Chapel Road from the junction with Guildhall Lane to A12 High Street in Wrentham.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route - along the B1127, the A146, the B1384, the A1117, the A12 and vice versa - will be in operation.
Keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via the Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 9 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 10 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft