15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An abnormal load is set to travel through the county this weekend.
Police will be escorting offshore equipment through Norfolk and beyond on Saturday, June 12.
The 72ft long and 15ft wide load is being transported from Paddy Loke in Great Yarmouth to Harwich in Essex.
Starting at 7am, the load will travel through local roads before joining the A47 at Runham.
It will then turn off onto the A1117 Millennium Way near Lowestoft, before turning left onto Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
It will then move onto Waveney Drive before joining the A12 and heading south through Suffolk.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 10 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft