Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Mick Howes
Motorists could face delays as a number of roads are temporarily closed for repair works.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on the evening of Friday, March 5, in four roads in Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work is set to take place from 7.30pm until 11.59pm on March 5 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will take place on Old Market Plain, Old Market Street, St Peters Street and High Street in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running from Dukes Head Street, High Street and vice versa in Lowestoft will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 9 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region