Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Mick Howes
Motorists could face delays as a number of roads are temporarily closed for repair works.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on the evening of Friday, March 5, in four roads in Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work is set to take place from 7.30pm until 11.59pm on March 5 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will take place on Old Market Plain, Old Market Street, St Peters Street and High Street in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running from Dukes Head Street, High Street and vice versa in Lowestoft will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew