Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- Credit: Mick Howes
Motorists could face delays as a number of roads are temporarily closed for repair works.
Traffic will be diverted as the road repairs are carried out on the evening of Friday, March 5, in four roads in Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out pothole repairs, the work is set to take place from 7.30pm until 11.59pm on March 5 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out.
It states that the work will take place on Old Market Plain, Old Market Street, St Peters Street and High Street in Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running from Dukes Head Street, High Street and vice versa in Lowestoft will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 9 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away