Section of busy road in Lowestoft to be closed with traffic diverted
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists could face delays as part of a busy road is temporarily closed.
Traffic will be diverted as road repairs are carried out overnight for two evenings next month on the A1117 Bridge Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out the work, it is set to take place between 9pm and 5am for two evenings from April 5 to April 7 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out with traffic restrictions on Bridge Road.
It states the A1117 Bridge Road will be "closed from the junction of Harbour Road to the roundabout of Normanston Drive" for "signing and road marking works."
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running along the A1117, A47, A12, A1117 and vice versa will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 10 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away