Section of busy road in Lowestoft to be closed with traffic diverted
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists could face delays as part of a busy road is temporarily closed.
Traffic will be diverted as road repairs are carried out overnight for two evenings next month on the A1117 Bridge Road in Oulton Broad, Lowestoft.
With Suffolk Highways carrying out the work, it is set to take place between 9pm and 5am for two evenings from April 5 to April 7 with a diversion in place.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, “delays are likely” while the work is carried out with traffic restrictions on Bridge Road.
It states the A1117 Bridge Road will be "closed from the junction of Harbour Road to the roundabout of Normanston Drive" for "signing and road marking works."
You may also want to watch:
A diversion route running along the A1117, A47, A12, A1117 and vice versa will be in operation.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map .
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 7 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 10 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge