Emergency services respond to two crashes on Lowestoft roads
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists were reportedly injured while one woman was taken to hospital following two separate early morning crashes in Lowestoft.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Service Trust were called out to separate two-car crashes on Friday morning (July 9).
A woman was taken to hospital after a two-car crash involving a Fiat Panda and a parked Ford Focus on Sussex Road in Lowestoft.
Police officers and EEAST responded at shortly after 9.20am, with recovery of the vehicle also carried out.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesman said: “An ambulance attended a road traffic collision on Sussex Road in Lowestoft just after 9.45am.
You may also want to watch:
"An adult woman was transported to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further assessment and treatment.”
Police and EEAST were then called out at 10.49am following a crash on Yarmouth Road, Lowestoft at the junction with Royal Avenue.
- 1 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 2 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
- 3 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Tripadvisor names three Norfolk and Suffolk restaurants among best in UK
- 5 Beach clean and litter pick attracts fine turnout
- 6 'Lone wolf' sentenced after business caught selling fake designer goods
- 7 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 8 Neighbours hear 'bang' after racing bike is stolen from shed
- 9 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 10 Man jailed for ramming police cars and smashing into level crossing
Two cars - a Renault Clio and Daihatsu Teros - were involved in the crash, with reports of "some injuries" being sustained, according to police.
The vehicles were recovered at the scene by 11.30am.