Lowestoft road closed after crash
- Credit: Google
Victoria Road in Lowestoft was closed following a crash near Colville Road.
Suffolk Police was called at 7am and units remain at the scene for several hours.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service also attended although they were not needed.
A single car is involved and there are not thought to be any serious injuries.
Police advised people to find alternative routes.
The road has since reopened.
- 1 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 2 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 3 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 4 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 5 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 6 'Incredibly proud': Coastal college manager one of 50 to receive royal recognition
- 7 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 8 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 9 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 10 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre