Village road to be temporarily closed for 'urgent' repairs
- Credit: Google Images
Drivers are being warned they could face disruption as a village road is set to be temporarily closed with traffic diverted for "urgent" repairs.
Suffolk Highways will carry out emergency works on the A1095 in Reydon, near Southwold with a road closure set to be in force.
The repairs are taking place on the A1095 on Halesworth Road "from Reydon Road to Mardle Road" tomorrow, Tuesday, April 5 between 9.30am and 2pm.
A diversion route will be in place, and as works are carried out "delays are likely," according to the Suffolk Roadworks map.
It states: "Urgent carriageway ironworks - sunken, risen or broken."
Travellers using First Eastern Counties Buses are being warned of the temporary closure.
A post on the First bus website said: "Halesworth Road, Reydon will be closed between 9.30am and 2pm on Tuesday, April 5 to allow for urgent carriageway repairs to be carried out.
- 1 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 2 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 3 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 4 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 5 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 6 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 7 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 8 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 9 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
"Our 99A service will be diverted via Wangford, in both directions, during this time."
Keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via the Live Traffic Map.