Drivers warned of delays as road is shut for six nights of work
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as a road is closed and traffic is diverted for six nights this month.
Suffolk Highways will temporarily close a stretch of the B1127 road in Henstead and Wrentham as overnight roadworks are carried out.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is being carried out overnight from July 8 to July 13.
Suffolk Highways said it would be carrying out "surface dressing" of the carriageway, with the temporary closure in place from 7pm on July 8 to 7am the following morning, and then continuing each evening through until July 13.
With the works taking place on the stretch along the B1127 Wrentham Road at Henstead, the B1127 Beccles Road at Wrentham and the B1127 Church Street at Wrentham, a diversion route of 6km will be in operation.
You may also want to watch:
The diversion route - along the B1127, Church Road, Benacre Road, road from A12 to B1712, A12, B1127 and vice versa - will be in operation.
Keep up to date with all of the latest delays on the roads via the Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 3 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 4 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities