Train delays and cancellations warning
Train passengers travelling between Norwich and London are being warned of cancellations and delays tonight following a fatality near the capital.
Rush hour passengers travelling between Norwich and London are being warned of numerous train cancellations and severe delays tonight following a fatality on the line near the capital.
National Express East Anglia passengers travelling during the busy evening period have been affected following the incident at 5.30pm.
It has resulted in delays of up to an 95 minutes on trains between Norwich and London which left between 5pm and 6pm.
Numerous services were initially cancelled between 5.50pm and 8pm although replacements were put on the line from 7pm onwards.
- 1 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 2 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 3 Business growth means East Anglian energy firm is looking to recruit locals
- 4 Bin collections affected in parts of Lowestoft
- 5 'Intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- 6 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Burglars break into garage and steal mountain bike
- 8 Former Grade II listed Post Office to be restored to former glory
- 9 Lowestoft in 2022 - How nightlife, tourism, retail and housing will change
- 10 Car windscreen smashed and tyres slashed in Lowestoft