Trampolinists joy as they reach national finals
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two young trampolinists who represented Waveney in a regional competition have sailed through to the national finals.
Charlotte Warnes and Kaitlin Constance both came third in their respective categories last weekend in Peterborough, and will be heading to Telford in July representing Waveney Gymnastics Club.
Charlotte, nine, said: 'I am so happy, I never thought that I would do so well.'
Kaitlin, 14, added: 'The pressure was on because Charlotte had competed in the morning and I knew I had to do well. I didn't want to let anybody down.'
Their coach, Danny Manning said he had 'every confidence' in the girls.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft