Trampolinists joy as they reach national finals
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two young trampolinists who represented Waveney in a regional competition have sailed through to the national finals.
Charlotte Warnes and Kaitlin Constance both came third in their respective categories last weekend in Peterborough, and will be heading to Telford in July representing Waveney Gymnastics Club.
Charlotte, nine, said: 'I am so happy, I never thought that I would do so well.'
Kaitlin, 14, added: 'The pressure was on because Charlotte had competed in the morning and I knew I had to do well. I didn't want to let anybody down.'
Their coach, Danny Manning said he had 'every confidence' in the girls.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 4 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm