Trampolinists joy as they reach national finals
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two young trampolinists who represented Waveney in a regional competition have sailed through to the national finals.
Charlotte Warnes and Kaitlin Constance both came third in their respective categories last weekend in Peterborough, and will be heading to Telford in July representing Waveney Gymnastics Club.
Charlotte, nine, said: 'I am so happy, I never thought that I would do so well.'
Kaitlin, 14, added: 'The pressure was on because Charlotte had competed in the morning and I knew I had to do well. I didn't want to let anybody down.'
Their coach, Danny Manning said he had 'every confidence' in the girls.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 2 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 9 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?
- 10 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species