Transparency only way forward
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same.
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.
In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same. MPs must remember who they represent and whose money they are spending.
Transparency is the only possible way forward when spending taxpayers money.
If you elect me as your MP I will publish all my expense claims online before I put in the claims for processing. Then you can see what I am spending. And I will put up a weekly report online too so you can see what I am doing.
You may also want to watch:
Things need to change and they need to change soon. Britain is in trouble and we need to get on with fixing it. For the sake of all the people in Britain. For jobs and schools and soldiers and hospitals and pensioners. For all of us.
So, if like me, you yearn for change and are sick and tired of this government, why not sign the petition at
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 3 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 4 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 9 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Waveney