Transparency only way forward
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same.
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.
In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same. MPs must remember who they represent and whose money they are spending.
Transparency is the only possible way forward when spending taxpayers money.
If you elect me as your MP I will publish all my expense claims online before I put in the claims for processing. Then you can see what I am spending. And I will put up a weekly report online too so you can see what I am doing.
Things need to change and they need to change soon. Britain is in trouble and we need to get on with fixing it. For the sake of all the people in Britain. For jobs and schools and soldiers and hospitals and pensioners. For all of us.
So, if like me, you yearn for change and are sick and tired of this government, why not sign the petition at
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Waveney