Transparency only way forward
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same.
THIS expenses scandal has made people angry - and so they should be.
In my 26 years as a surveyor I have had to account for every penny spent when on business and most people in Britain are just the same. MPs must remember who they represent and whose money they are spending.
Transparency is the only possible way forward when spending taxpayers money.
If you elect me as your MP I will publish all my expense claims online before I put in the claims for processing. Then you can see what I am spending. And I will put up a weekly report online too so you can see what I am doing.
You may also want to watch:
Things need to change and they need to change soon. Britain is in trouble and we need to get on with fixing it. For the sake of all the people in Britain. For jobs and schools and soldiers and hospitals and pensioners. For all of us.
So, if like me, you yearn for change and are sick and tired of this government, why not sign the petition at
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 10 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Waveney