Tributes continue to be paid to Lowestoft mother and three children who were found dead
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Tributes continue to be paid to the Lowestoft mother and three children who were found dead on Monday.
Emotional tributes and flowers and toys have been left at the home of Fiona Anderson and her three children, Levina, Addy and Kyden, in London Road South throughout the week.
Miss Anderson died on Monday morning by the multi-storey car park in Gordon Road. Police then found her three children dead at their home.
Tomorrow inquests are due to open into the four deaths.
See tomorrow's Journal for an eight page report into the deaths which have saddened and shocked Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 2 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 3 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 4 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft