Tributes continue to be paid to Lowestoft mother and three children who were found dead
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Tributes continue to be paid to the Lowestoft mother and three children who were found dead on Monday.
Emotional tributes and flowers and toys have been left at the home of Fiona Anderson and her three children, Levina, Addy and Kyden, in London Road South throughout the week.
Miss Anderson died on Monday morning by the multi-storey car park in Gordon Road. Police then found her three children dead at their home.
Tomorrow inquests are due to open into the four deaths.
See tomorrow's Journal for an eight page report into the deaths which have saddened and shocked Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 3 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 7 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 8 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street