Turtle power! Popular trail is launched in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
One pays tribute to West End musicals, another is relaxing by the beach.
But all these turtles have one thing in common - they have all come to Lowestoft for the summer.
As part of the annual Turtle Trail, 20 models have made their homes around the town, from Sparrows Nest to Royal Plain.
And eager turtle-hunters were out in force on Saturday for the first day of the trail, which is organised by Lowestoft Vision, the town's Business Improvement District.
BID manager Darren Newman said: 'We think the designs are absolutely fantastic this year. What's great is on day one we've got lots of people out on the turtle hunt.
You may also want to watch:
'We want people to let us know which is their favourite and we hope it will bring people into the town.'
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 9 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 10 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
For more, and details of how to get involved, see Friday's Lowestoft Journal