Turtle power! Popular trail is launched in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
One pays tribute to West End musicals, another is relaxing by the beach.
But all these turtles have one thing in common - they have all come to Lowestoft for the summer.
As part of the annual Turtle Trail, 20 models have made their homes around the town, from Sparrows Nest to Royal Plain.
And eager turtle-hunters were out in force on Saturday for the first day of the trail, which is organised by Lowestoft Vision, the town's Business Improvement District.
BID manager Darren Newman said: 'We think the designs are absolutely fantastic this year. What's great is on day one we've got lots of people out on the turtle hunt.
You may also want to watch:
'We want people to let us know which is their favourite and we hope it will bring people into the town.'
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 9 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
For more, and details of how to get involved, see Friday's Lowestoft Journal