Two-car crash on A12 causes delays
- Credit: Google Images
The southbound lane of the busy A12 had to be temporarily closed after a two-car crash.
Emergency services were called to the A12 at Wangford, near Southwold just after 4pm on Tuesday, June 15.
Police, the East of England Ambulance Service and fire crews from Wrentham, Southwold and Lowestoft South fire stations responded to the crash, involved a Skoda Yeti and a Vauxhall Crossland.
The southbound lane of the A12 was closed "for a short time" while the cars were recovered.
A police spokesman said: "Officers were called at 4.10pm on June 15 to reports of a collision on the A12 at Wangford, involving two vehicles – a Skoda Yeti and a Vauxhall Crossland.
You may also want to watch:
"Suffolk Fire and Rescue and the East of England Ambulance Service also attended the scene.
"The southbound carriageway was closed for a short time.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
"No injuries were reported."