Two-car crash on A146 causes delays
A woman was taken to hospital following a two-car collision in Carlton Colville.
Emergency services were called to the A146 Beccles Road just before 7.20am this morning.
The crash involved a Land Rover and a Toyota Yaris.
Fire crews and an ambulance were called to the scene, and a woman was taken to hospital.
The road was blocked causing delays for drivers, with a diversion put in place via Hollow Grove Way.
You may also want to watch:
The road was cleared and reopened at 9am.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree