Two car crash closes road in Reydon
Emergency services have been called to the scene of a two vehicle crash near Southwold this morning.A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
Fifteen firefighters spent more than an hour cutting drivers free from two cars which had collided near Southwold this morning.
A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
A woman, thought to be in her 70s, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston by ambulance and a man, in his 30s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital in the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The road was closed for nearly two hours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 4 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from popular beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards