Two car crash closes road in Reydon
Emergency services have been called to the scene of a two vehicle crash near Southwold this morning.A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
Fifteen firefighters spent more than an hour cutting drivers free from two cars which had collided near Southwold this morning.
A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
A woman, thought to be in her 70s, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston by ambulance and a man, in his 30s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital in the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The road was closed for nearly two hours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 7 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days