Two car crash closes road in Reydon
Emergency services have been called to the scene of a two vehicle crash near Southwold this morning.A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
Fifteen firefighters spent more than an hour cutting drivers free from two cars which had collided near Southwold this morning.
A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
A woman, thought to be in her 70s, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston by ambulance and a man, in his 30s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital in the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The road was closed for nearly two hours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 5 A146 reopens after hydraulic fluid spill
- 6 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 7 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 8 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career