Two car crash closes road in Reydon
Emergency services have been called to the scene of a two vehicle crash near Southwold this morning.A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
Fifteen firefighters spent more than an hour cutting drivers free from two cars which had collided near Southwold this morning.
A blue Nissan Micra and a blue Hyundai collided just before 10am near Wangford Hall on Wangford Road in Reydon, near Southwold.
A woman, thought to be in her 70s, was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston by ambulance and a man, in his 30s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital in the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
The road was closed for nearly two hours.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 4 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 5 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 6 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 7 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 8 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 9 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 10 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says