Two cars stolen after early morning break in
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Two cars were stolen after a house was broken into in Gisleham, near Lowestoft.
Police are appealing for information and possible sightings of one the cars which is still missing after the second was found in a village near Norwich.
Officers were called at 7am on Wednesday, May 16, by owners of a house in Gisleham who had woken up to see their two cars were missing.
It is believed their property was broken into at around 2.50am, with the thieves forcing open a window to get the keys to the back door, before stealing the car keys once inside.
A black Range Rover Sport, registration number 918HLH, and a black BMW X5 were stolen, with the BMW found parked in a residential road in Taverham.
You may also want to watch:
The Range Rover was seen at around 8am yesterday in London Road South, and police believe there may be a possibility it has been left parked up somewhere and that the number plates may have changed.
Anyone with information or who has seen the Range Rover, should contact East CID at Lowestoft Police Station on 101, quoting reference 26654/18 or contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 5 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 6 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 7 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree
- 8 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 9 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 10 Great-great-grandmother celebrates 101st birthday