Two injured in north Suffolk crash
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.
A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
The accident on the Wangford Road involved a blue Ford Mondeo and a white Nissan car.
A 56-year-old woman was treated at the scene for minor cuts to her face and a neck injury. A male passenger in the other vehicle was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
One side of the road was temporarily closed while paramedics were on scene.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 5 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 6 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 7 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 8 Golf club forced to move tees after dunes collapse
- 9 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 10 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast