Two injured in north Suffolk crash
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.
A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
The accident on the Wangford Road involved a blue Ford Mondeo and a white Nissan car.
A 56-year-old woman was treated at the scene for minor cuts to her face and a neck injury. A male passenger in the other vehicle was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
One side of the road was temporarily closed while paramedics were on scene.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 4 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme