Two injured in north Suffolk crash
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.
A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
The accident on the Wangford Road involved a blue Ford Mondeo and a white Nissan car.
A 56-year-old woman was treated at the scene for minor cuts to her face and a neck injury. A male passenger in the other vehicle was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
One side of the road was temporarily closed while paramedics were on scene.
- 1 Three people arrested in Lowestoft as part of burglary crackdown
- 2 Man appears in court for Lowestoft arson offences
- 3 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 4 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 5 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 6 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge
- 7 'I was just really drunk' - man squared up to police after pub call-out
- 8 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 9 Lowestoft lighting the way in region's fight against food waste
- 10 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park