Two injured in north Suffolk crash
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
A WOMAN was hurt following a two car collision on a north Suffolk road.
A passenger was also injured in the crash, which happened at around 1.30pm on the A12 at Henham.
The accident on the Wangford Road involved a blue Ford Mondeo and a white Nissan car.
A 56-year-old woman was treated at the scene for minor cuts to her face and a neck injury. A male passenger in the other vehicle was taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston with minor injuries.
One side of the road was temporarily closed while paramedics were on scene.
- 1 Lowestoft's new beach huts hit the market at £30,000 each
- 2 Vandals target parked car with damage caused overnight
- 3 Coastwatch volunteer encourages public to stay on the lookout for body parts
- 4 Man arrested and charged following robbery at Shell garage
- 5 Lowestoft Co-op now on Just Eat
- 6 Woman arrested after cannabis and edible highs seized in police raid
- 7 Family of 'beautiful' Tilli, five, launch appeal to aid rehabilitation
- 8 Taco Bell set to open in McDonald's former town centre premises
- 9 Find a new family for cat made homeless after a puppy moved in
- 10 WATCH: Moment teen pulls BB gun on shopkeeper