Police release photos of cannabis factory which has led to two arrests
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after police discovered a cannabis factory in Lowestoft.
The two men, both 26 and of no fixed address, were arrested on suspicion of cannabis production after officers uncovered the factory at an address in south Lowestoft yesterday (Wednesday).
Photos show the size of the cannabis factory in the town.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: 'Officers from the East Scorpion team attended an address in Kirkley Run and discovered approximately 200 cannabis plants growing in three rooms of a property. Electricity was also being abstracted.'
The men were also arrested on suspicion of the production of abstracting electricity.
You may also want to watch:
They were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning where they currently remain.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 7 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 8 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Visually impaired woman urges people with diabetes to get retinal screenings