Men bailed by police after being charged in connection with robbery
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been bailed after being charged in connection with an incident which saw a victim robbed in his own home.
The incident took place at around 3.15pm on Tuesday, January 9, at an address on Seago Street in Lowestoft.
Two men visited a property where one of the men offered to sell the victim drugs. When the offer was declined, both men demanded that the victim hand over money. The victim handed over cash from his wallet, a purse and a jar of coins, before both men finally left his home.
Jonathan Quinn, of Henham Road in Gunton was arrested on Wednesday, January 10 and subsequently charged with robbery. The 37-year-old was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, January 15.
Dylan Edwards, of Deborah Road in Gorleston, was also arrested on January 10 and later charged in connection with the same robbery.
You may also want to watch:
The 24-year-old was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, January 12.
The two men are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday, February 9.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day