Men bailed by police after being charged in connection with robbery
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been bailed after being charged in connection with an incident which saw a victim robbed in his own home.
The incident took place at around 3.15pm on Tuesday, January 9, at an address on Seago Street in Lowestoft.
Two men visited a property where one of the men offered to sell the victim drugs. When the offer was declined, both men demanded that the victim hand over money. The victim handed over cash from his wallet, a purse and a jar of coins, before both men finally left his home.
Jonathan Quinn, of Henham Road in Gunton was arrested on Wednesday, January 10 and subsequently charged with robbery. The 37-year-old was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Monday, January 15.
Dylan Edwards, of Deborah Road in Gorleston, was also arrested on January 10 and later charged in connection with the same robbery.
You may also want to watch:
The 24-year-old was granted conditional bail when he appeared at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Friday, January 12.
The two men are due to appear at Ipswich Crown Court on Friday, February 9.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries