Two people taken to hospital after A146 Barnby bends crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A collision on the Barnby bends between Lowestoft and Beccles resulted in delays for motorists on Saturday evening.
It is understood that the A146 was closed in both directions after three vehicles collided just before 5pm.
Diversions were in place through Mutford and surrounding areas.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated two patients.
'A man in his 60s with chest pain and a woman treated for shock were taken to James Paget Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 9 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 10 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment