Two people taken to hospital after A146 Barnby bends crash
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A collision on the Barnby bends between Lowestoft and Beccles resulted in delays for motorists on Saturday evening.
It is understood that the A146 was closed in both directions after three vehicles collided just before 5pm.
Diversions were in place through Mutford and surrounding areas.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated two patients.
'A man in his 60s with chest pain and a woman treated for shock were taken to James Paget Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft