Two people trapped in cars after crash
- Credit: James Bass
Two people have had to be cut out from their cars by the fire service after a crash in Beccles.
The collision between two cars on Queen Elizabeth Drive in the town happened at around 8.10am.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said they were assisting the ambulance service on the scene and two people were trapped in two different cars.
They said: 'We are assisting in releasing them from the vehicles. Police are in attendance and we are in the process of releasing people from the vehicles.'
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said a female driver had been left with minor shoulder injuries while the other driver has minor head injuries which are not life threatening or life changing.
You may also want to watch:
The road's junction with Duke Street has been closed with police asking drivers to avoid the area.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 3 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure