Two teenagers arrested after burglaries in Lowestoft
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police in connection with burglaries in the Lowestoft area.
A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested after an incident at Lorne Road on Monday, November 8 in which a 42-year-old woman was assaulted as the offender fled.
The two have also been arrested in connection with burglaries at homes in Morton Road and Kimberley Road on Friday, November 12 and at Longden Avenue between Friday and Saturday November 12/13.
'They were arrested on Saturday afternoon, interviewed by officers and have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station,' a police spokesman said.
'The 17-year-old is due to return on November 18, the 18-year-old on November 29.'
- 1 Community rally together after fire rips through family home
- 2 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 3 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 4 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 5 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 6 Fallen tree blocks train lines near Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 8 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 9 RAF veteran 'overwhelmed' after receiving 600 cards for 100th birthday
- 10 Have your say on new hospital for Great Yarmouth and Waveney