Two teenagers arrested after burglaries in Lowestoft
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police in connection with burglaries in the Lowestoft area.
A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested after an incident at Lorne Road on Monday, November 8 in which a 42-year-old woman was assaulted as the offender fled.
The two have also been arrested in connection with burglaries at homes in Morton Road and Kimberley Road on Friday, November 12 and at Longden Avenue between Friday and Saturday November 12/13.
'They were arrested on Saturday afternoon, interviewed by officers and have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station,' a police spokesman said.
'The 17-year-old is due to return on November 18, the 18-year-old on November 29.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted