Two teenagers arrested after burglaries in Lowestoft
TWO teenagers have been arrested by police in connection with burglaries in the Lowestoft area.
A 17-year-old boy and an 18-year-old man were arrested after an incident at Lorne Road on Monday, November 8 in which a 42-year-old woman was assaulted as the offender fled.
The two have also been arrested in connection with burglaries at homes in Morton Road and Kimberley Road on Friday, November 12 and at Longden Avenue between Friday and Saturday November 12/13.
'They were arrested on Saturday afternoon, interviewed by officers and have now been bailed to return to Lowestoft police station,' a police spokesman said.
'The 17-year-old is due to return on November 18, the 18-year-old on November 29.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out