Search

Two treated after fire in Lowestoft home

PUBLISHED: 12:50 02 November 2008 | UPDATED: 21:41 05 July 2010

Hayley Mace

A man and a child had to be given oxygen after inhaling smoke after a television caught fire in a house near Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday morning.

A man and a child had to be given oxygen after inhaling smoke after a television caught fire in a house near Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Firefighters were called to the house in Kingswood Avenue, Carlton Colville, at about 12.30am and found a television on fire in the lounge.

The room was heavily smoke logged but the man and child had already got out of the house.

The fire was put out within about 30 minutes.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists