Under starter’s orders for charity race night in Lowestoft
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A charity race night is being held to raise funds for a Lowestoft care home.
This fun evening will take place at Lowestoft Town Football Club headquarters in Love Road on Saturday, November 11.
All funds will be raised for Harleston House care home in Lowestoft, which is dedicated to the care of people with dementia and is run by Greensleeves Care.
Doors open at 7pm with the charity race night starting at 7.30pm.
Admission costs £2, with a raffle being held on the night as the event raises money for the Harleston House residents fund.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'Feel free to come along and enjoy a wonderful night and enjoy yourselves while raising money for the residents fund.
'All are welcome to attend to help raise funds for the residents' activities.'
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
Are you holding a charity event in Lowestoft? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.