Under starter’s orders for charity race night in Lowestoft
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
A charity race night is being held to raise funds for a Lowestoft care home.
This fun evening will take place at Lowestoft Town Football Club headquarters in Love Road on Saturday, November 11.
All funds will be raised for Harleston House care home in Lowestoft, which is dedicated to the care of people with dementia and is run by Greensleeves Care.
Doors open at 7pm with the charity race night starting at 7.30pm.
Admission costs £2, with a raffle being held on the night as the event raises money for the Harleston House residents fund.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'Feel free to come along and enjoy a wonderful night and enjoy yourselves while raising money for the residents fund.
'All are welcome to attend to help raise funds for the residents' activities.'
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
Are you holding a charity event in Lowestoft? Email email@example.com or call 01502 525820.