Unprecedented success for Lowestoft company
- Credit: Archant
It is an awards ceremony that showcases the very best that British landscape design and construction has to offer.
And there was success once more for Lowestoft-based Harrod Horticultural – after they were named among the winners at a prestigious national event.
The 40th British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) National Landscape Awards were held in December, with the Lowestoft company, part of Harrod UK, receiving a BALI Principal Award for an unprecedented third time.
A spokesman for Harrod Horticultural said: 'This incredible achievement recognised the extremely high standards of customer service and after sales support.'
The BALI National Landscape Awards recognise excellence in landscape design, construction, maintenance and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
With 127 entries received this year and 102 awards made, the ceremony was hosted by former MP Gyles Brandreth. With more than 950 BALI members and guests attending, the Principal and Special Awards were presented to just 22 BALI members.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 7 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft