Unprecedented success for Lowestoft company
- Credit: Archant
It is an awards ceremony that showcases the very best that British landscape design and construction has to offer.
And there was success once more for Lowestoft-based Harrod Horticultural – after they were named among the winners at a prestigious national event.
The 40th British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) National Landscape Awards were held in December, with the Lowestoft company, part of Harrod UK, receiving a BALI Principal Award for an unprecedented third time.
A spokesman for Harrod Horticultural said: 'This incredible achievement recognised the extremely high standards of customer service and after sales support.'
The BALI National Landscape Awards recognise excellence in landscape design, construction, maintenance and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
With 127 entries received this year and 102 awards made, the ceremony was hosted by former MP Gyles Brandreth. With more than 950 BALI members and guests attending, the Principal and Special Awards were presented to just 22 BALI members.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed