Unprecedented success for Lowestoft company
- Credit: Archant
It is an awards ceremony that showcases the very best that British landscape design and construction has to offer.
And there was success once more for Lowestoft-based Harrod Horticultural – after they were named among the winners at a prestigious national event.
The 40th British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI) National Landscape Awards were held in December, with the Lowestoft company, part of Harrod UK, receiving a BALI Principal Award for an unprecedented third time.
A spokesman for Harrod Horticultural said: 'This incredible achievement recognised the extremely high standards of customer service and after sales support.'
The BALI National Landscape Awards recognise excellence in landscape design, construction, maintenance and customer service.
You may also want to watch:
With 127 entries received this year and 102 awards made, the ceremony was hosted by former MP Gyles Brandreth. With more than 950 BALI members and guests attending, the Principal and Special Awards were presented to just 22 BALI members.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 7 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'