Update: Woman in her 70s injured after crash near Lowestoft police station
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s suffered minor injuries after a two-car crash on the A12 Old Nelson Street; directly outside the police station in Lowestoft.
Ambulance crews and a fire engine arrived on the scene just after midday, after a black Toyota Aygo and a Citroen DS3 crashed.
A East of England Ambulance spokesman said: 'We treated the woman who was conscious and breathing as she had some injuries as a result of her seatbelt. She was not taken to hospital.'
Police assisted with traffic control which affected vehicles travelling southbound. The road was clear just after 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home