Update: Woman in her 70s injured after crash near Lowestoft police station
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 70s suffered minor injuries after a two-car crash on the A12 Old Nelson Street; directly outside the police station in Lowestoft.
Ambulance crews and a fire engine arrived on the scene just after midday, after a black Toyota Aygo and a Citroen DS3 crashed.
A East of England Ambulance spokesman said: 'We treated the woman who was conscious and breathing as she had some injuries as a result of her seatbelt. She was not taken to hospital.'
Police assisted with traffic control which affected vehicles travelling southbound. The road was clear just after 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight