Former dry cleaners set to be auctioned off
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A vacant shop and one bedroom flat is set to be auctioned off next month.
The two-storey mid terrace mixed use property at 142 London Road South, Lowestoft is being marketed by Auction House East Anglia.
The shop traded as Fashion Clean Dry Cleaners and Launderette for a number of years, but is now vacant.
It is set to go under the hammer at an online auction on July 28 with a guide price of £100,000 - £120,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure.
The property description from the auctioneers says: "This two storey mid terrace property comprises of a ground floor shop and self contained first floor one bedroom flat.
You may also want to watch:
"The shop is now vacant and requires some improvement.
"The flat is double glazed and has gas central heating."
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal