Vandals run amok causing damage to vehicles in Lowestoft spree
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of criminal damage incidents where motor vehicles have been targeted in Lowestoft.
Several incidents of criminal damage to motor vehicles have been reported to police in the Westhall Road/Wissett Way area of Lowestoft in the past few days - with three cars damaged in four incidents.
Someone slashed all four tyres on a Citroen left in a car park at the back of homes in Westhall Road, and paintwork on the vehicle was also scratched, between midnight and 8pm on Tuesday, February 15.
A tyre on a Vauxhall in the same car park was slashed between 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday and a tyre on the same vehicle was punctured between 8pm and 11.30pm on Wednesday, February 16.
Between 8am on Saturday, February 12 and 2pm on Tuesday, February 15 a silver Renault parked in Westhall Road also had its paintwork scratched.
You may also want to watch:
• Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 2 Man who assaulted young girl has sex offences prevention order lifted
- 3 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 4 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 5 Empty town centre store sells ahead of auction
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Plea to identify woman after staffie attacks three dogs in Kessingland
- 8 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
- 9 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?