Vandals run amok causing damage to vehicles in Lowestoft spree
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of criminal damage incidents where motor vehicles have been targeted in Lowestoft.
Several incidents of criminal damage to motor vehicles have been reported to police in the Westhall Road/Wissett Way area of Lowestoft in the past few days - with three cars damaged in four incidents.
Someone slashed all four tyres on a Citroen left in a car park at the back of homes in Westhall Road, and paintwork on the vehicle was also scratched, between midnight and 8pm on Tuesday, February 15.
A tyre on a Vauxhall in the same car park was slashed between 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday and a tyre on the same vehicle was punctured between 8pm and 11.30pm on Wednesday, February 16.
Between 8am on Saturday, February 12 and 2pm on Tuesday, February 15 a silver Renault parked in Westhall Road also had its paintwork scratched.
You may also want to watch:
• Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Bulky waste collection service suspended