Vandals run amok causing damage to vehicles in Lowestoft spree
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of criminal damage incidents where motor vehicles have been targeted in Lowestoft.
Several incidents of criminal damage to motor vehicles have been reported to police in the Westhall Road/Wissett Way area of Lowestoft in the past few days - with three cars damaged in four incidents.
Someone slashed all four tyres on a Citroen left in a car park at the back of homes in Westhall Road, and paintwork on the vehicle was also scratched, between midnight and 8pm on Tuesday, February 15.
A tyre on a Vauxhall in the same car park was slashed between 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday and a tyre on the same vehicle was punctured between 8pm and 11.30pm on Wednesday, February 16.
Between 8am on Saturday, February 12 and 2pm on Tuesday, February 15 a silver Renault parked in Westhall Road also had its paintwork scratched.
You may also want to watch:
• Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft