Vandals run amok causing damage to vehicles in Lowestoft spree
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a spate of criminal damage incidents where motor vehicles have been targeted in Lowestoft.
Several incidents of criminal damage to motor vehicles have been reported to police in the Westhall Road/Wissett Way area of Lowestoft in the past few days - with three cars damaged in four incidents.
Someone slashed all four tyres on a Citroen left in a car park at the back of homes in Westhall Road, and paintwork on the vehicle was also scratched, between midnight and 8pm on Tuesday, February 15.
A tyre on a Vauxhall in the same car park was slashed between 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday and a tyre on the same vehicle was punctured between 8pm and 11.30pm on Wednesday, February 16.
Between 8am on Saturday, February 12 and 2pm on Tuesday, February 15 a silver Renault parked in Westhall Road also had its paintwork scratched.
• Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 2 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 3 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 4 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 5 Amelia Reynolds: 'I've learned to live a bit more in the present - enjoy the right now'
- 6 Families flock to coastal town centre ahead of switch-on event
- 7 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 8 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 9 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 10 Investigation closed after man chased victim at knifepoint in Lowestoft