Vandals strike as numerous vehicles damaged in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after several vehicles were damaged in Lowestoft in the past few days.
Someone scratched the paintwork of a Ford vehicle parked in Raglan Street between 7.45pm last Wednesday (February 16) and 9am on Thursday (February 17).
A wing mirror was broken off a white Vauxhall car parked at Birds Lane between 10pm and 10.15pm on Wednesday, February 2.
Paintwork on a black Ford parked in Flensburgh Street was scratched between 11pm last Wednesday and 8.40am on Thursday (February 17).
Someone smashed the rear windscreen of a BMW parked in Milton Road East around 11.20pm last Friday (February 18). Police need to trace three men - described as in their mid teens to early 20s, one around 5ft 8ins wearing a black jacket with a grey hooded top and grey jogging bottoms, one of similar height wearing a black jacket, black hooded top and black jogging bottoms and the third about 5ft 6ins tall, wearing a black jacket and jeans - who were seen in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Two tyres on a black Ford car parked in Hollingsworth Road were punctured between 6pm and 10pm last Thursday. Graffiti was also spray painted onto a fence and driveway where the car was parked.
• Anyone with information about these incidents should telephone Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day