Vandals strike in Lowestoft crime spree
A WARNING has been issued by police to householders in Lowestoft after a spate of criminal damage incidents in recent days.Officers are seeking for witnesses after several incidents were reported in the past few days.
A WARNING has been issued by police to householders in Lowestoft after a spate of criminal damage incidents in recent days.
Officers are seeking for witnesses after several incidents were reported in the past few days.
Vandals put a hosepipe through the letterbox of a home in Yarmouth Road about 10pm last Thursday (September 24) and turned the water on causing the hallway to flood and damage to flooring.
Police need to trace three youths - two men, one wearing a green hat with long ear pieces, and a woman with fair hair - who were seen in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Someone threw a brick through the window of a home in Montgomery Avenue about 11.10pm on Sunday (September 27). A resident at the property heard someone knocking at the door and moments later heard shouting and a crash before a car drove away at speed. It was then discovered the window had been broken.
Vandals punctured two tyres on a Peugeot car parked in Kingswood Avenue, Carlton Colville between 6pm and 9.50pm on Saturday, September 19.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
- 10 Funeral arrangements for Prince Philip confirmed
A pane of glass in a greenhouse on allotments at Newark Road was smashed about 5.50pm on Sunday (September 27). Police are keen to trace three boys seen in the area around this time. All are described as white and around 12-14-years-old with one wearing jeans and a royal blue T-shirt, another wearing black tracksuit bottoms and black T-shirt and the third wearing a white T-shirt.
Information about any of these incidents should be directed to Lowestoft police on 01986 835300.