Spate of vehicle fires tackled
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Firefighters have dealt with three vehicle blazes in recent days.
Fire crews from Wrentham and Lowestoft South fire stations were called out following reports of a vehicle fire in Mights Road, Southwold at 9.15am this morning (Monday).
They quickly tackled the blaze, with the scene clear by 9.31am.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to Windsor Road in Kirkley at 7.11pm last night (Sunday) following a vehicle blaze. The scene was cleared by 7.22pm.
Another crew from Lowestoft South fire station dealt with a vehicle fire in Park Meadows, Lowestoft on Saturday afternoon (February 3).
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were called out to tackle the blaze at 2.44pm, and the incident was soon under control as the crew had left the scene by 2.59pm.
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 7 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 10 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft