Spate of vehicle fires tackled
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Firefighters have dealt with three vehicle blazes in recent days.
Fire crews from Wrentham and Lowestoft South fire stations were called out following reports of a vehicle fire in Mights Road, Southwold at 9.15am this morning (Monday).
They quickly tackled the blaze, with the scene clear by 9.31am.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called to Windsor Road in Kirkley at 7.11pm last night (Sunday) following a vehicle blaze. The scene was cleared by 7.22pm.
Another crew from Lowestoft South fire station dealt with a vehicle fire in Park Meadows, Lowestoft on Saturday afternoon (February 3).
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were called out to tackle the blaze at 2.44pm, and the incident was soon under control as the crew had left the scene by 2.59pm.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft