Vote for top tots in Bonny Babies contest
- Credit: Archant
It's the most popular competition of the year – and now it's time to choose your favourite.
Our summer Bonny Babies competition has proved as popular as ever, with more than 75 children posing for photographs at Picture Studios in Lowestoft recently.
But now it's up to you, our readers, to decide the winners.
With a total of 79 photogenic youngsters from across Lowestoft and Southwold heading to portrait specialists Picture Studios in Lowestoft town centre for a photographic sitting, in today's Lowestoft Journal we have reproduced the pictures of the boys and girls up to the age of five.
Each photograph is individually numbered in today's special pull-out.
You may also want to watch:
You can nominate your favourite by filling in the relevant coupon in today's edition and sending it to us to make your vote count.
Remember, there are now three categories in total – the first for babies aged up to 18 months, and categories for boys and girls aged 18 months to five years. Each coupon clearly states which category it applies to.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 6 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
You can vote as many times as you wish but all votes must be submitted on The Journal's official forms, with details of your name and address, and sent to our offices at 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB. Photocopies are not accepted.
The deadline for votes is 5pm on Friday, October 14 2016. The winners will be notified and results published in The Journal. Usual Archant competition rules apply. Copies available on request.
There is no obligation to buy any photographs – although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio.
Picture Studios has been successfully trading in Lowestoft town centre since October 17, 2005.