The entries are in and it’s time to vote for your top tots in our Bonny Babies competition!
- Credit: Archant
It is the most popular competition of the year – and now it's time to choose who you think should be crowned the Journal's bonniest babies of 2018.
Our Bonny Babies competition has proved as successful as ever, with 76 children posing for photographs at Picture Studios in Lowestoft.
But now it's up to you, our readers, to choose the winners - with all the entries printed here and in this week's Lowestoft Journal.
Each photograph has been individually numbered in the paper, and you can vote for your favourite by filling out the relevant coupon printed alongside the paper story. You cannot vote online.
The entries have been split into three categories; up to one years, one up to two years and two and over.
You may also want to watch:
And Picture Studios have supplied some amazing prizes for our winners, with the top tots in each category receiving a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth
£228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter at the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'We are so pleased to see how many families entered our competition this year, so a big thank you to everyone who has taken part.
'Our readers have now got the difficult task of choosing the winners - so don't forget to cast your votes and send the forms back to us.'
You can vote as many times as you wish but all votes must be submitted on The Journal's official forms, with details of the child you are voting for, your name and address.
You can send your forms to Lowestoft Journal Bonny Babies Competition, 147 London Road North, Lowestoft, NR32 1NB. Photocopies are not accepted.
The deadline for votes is noon on Friday, July 27. The votes will then be counted and the winners will be notified, with the results published in The Journal.
Usual Archant competition rules apply. Copies available on request.
There is no obligation to buy any photographs – although they can be purchased through Picture Studios, who offer fun, family photography in a state-of-the-art studio in Lowestoft's town centre.
For more information about Picture Studios, call 01502 573154 or visit www.picturestudios.net