Vulnerable man reported missing - have you seen him?
- Credit: Archant
A 51-year-old man from Lowestoft has been reported missing after last being seen leaving a hospital.
George Reed was last seen around 5.30pm on Tuesday, January 7, walking out of the James Paget Hospital.
He is described as being vulnerable and enquiries are ongoing to locate him.
Mr Reed is described as being 5ft, has white hair, and was wearing black jeans, black t-shirt, brown boots and a black fleece when last seen.
Police are appealing for help to trace Mr Reed, urging anyone with information which may aid police in their enquiries to contact Suffolk Constabulary.
You may also want to watch:
If anyone has seen George Reed, knows of his whereabouts or a man matching the description given should contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting CAD SC-08012020-70.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 6 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school