Walls damaged by vandals in Lowestoft
Walls in the Lowestoft area have been damaged by vandals.
Police are appealing for information after walls in the Woods Loke and Higher Drive area were vandalised.
Bricks were knocked from walls outside two homes in Higher Drive just before 9pm on Wednesday, November 30 and later police took reports that other walls in Woods Loke West had also been damaged overnight Wednesday into Thursday.
Officers have stepped up patrols in the area and are renewing appeals to trace two men – one wearing a light coloured top and a baseball cap – who were seen causing the damage at Higher Drive before heading off towards Gresham Avenue.
Anyone with information about the incidents or those responsible should call PC 335 Stranks at Lowestoft on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary