Walls damaged by vandals in Lowestoft
Walls in the Lowestoft area have been damaged by vandals.
Police are appealing for information after walls in the Woods Loke and Higher Drive area were vandalised.
Bricks were knocked from walls outside two homes in Higher Drive just before 9pm on Wednesday, November 30 and later police took reports that other walls in Woods Loke West had also been damaged overnight Wednesday into Thursday.
Officers have stepped up patrols in the area and are renewing appeals to trace two men – one wearing a light coloured top and a baseball cap – who were seen causing the damage at Higher Drive before heading off towards Gresham Avenue.
Anyone with information about the incidents or those responsible should call PC 335 Stranks at Lowestoft on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 9 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 10 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes