Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm.
Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm. Officers will be seeking the views of residents and other interested parties on management proposals resulting from a conservation area appraisal, which was carried out over the past year.
Concert - There will be a concert in aid of the church roof fund on Sunday, May 31 in the church at 3pm which will comprise of St Giles Ensemble, Audrey Laycock (piano), John Wilkinson (clarinet) and Frank Cliff (viola) who will perform pieces from Schumann, Reinecke and Mozart. Admission by programme is �7 on the door (students free).
Church services - Sunday services start with the monthly pilgrim eucharist at Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Rev David Eaton. Holy communion in Wangford Church follows at 11am, with Rev Caroline Hallett. Evening prayer finishes the day in Uggeshall Church at 6pm, again with Rev David Eaton. All welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction