Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm.
Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm. Officers will be seeking the views of residents and other interested parties on management proposals resulting from a conservation area appraisal, which was carried out over the past year.
Concert - There will be a concert in aid of the church roof fund on Sunday, May 31 in the church at 3pm which will comprise of St Giles Ensemble, Audrey Laycock (piano), John Wilkinson (clarinet) and Frank Cliff (viola) who will perform pieces from Schumann, Reinecke and Mozart. Admission by programme is �7 on the door (students free).
Church services - Sunday services start with the monthly pilgrim eucharist at Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Rev David Eaton. Holy communion in Wangford Church follows at 11am, with Rev Caroline Hallett. Evening prayer finishes the day in Uggeshall Church at 6pm, again with Rev David Eaton. All welcome to attend.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 3 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 4 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 5 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 6 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 7 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 8 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 9 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan