Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm.
Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm. Officers will be seeking the views of residents and other interested parties on management proposals resulting from a conservation area appraisal, which was carried out over the past year.
Concert - There will be a concert in aid of the church roof fund on Sunday, May 31 in the church at 3pm which will comprise of St Giles Ensemble, Audrey Laycock (piano), John Wilkinson (clarinet) and Frank Cliff (viola) who will perform pieces from Schumann, Reinecke and Mozart. Admission by programme is �7 on the door (students free).
Church services - Sunday services start with the monthly pilgrim eucharist at Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Rev David Eaton. Holy communion in Wangford Church follows at 11am, with Rev Caroline Hallett. Evening prayer finishes the day in Uggeshall Church at 6pm, again with Rev David Eaton. All welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 6 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Beds occupied by Covid patients at hospital increases five-fold in a month