Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm.
Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm. Officers will be seeking the views of residents and other interested parties on management proposals resulting from a conservation area appraisal, which was carried out over the past year.
Concert - There will be a concert in aid of the church roof fund on Sunday, May 31 in the church at 3pm which will comprise of St Giles Ensemble, Audrey Laycock (piano), John Wilkinson (clarinet) and Frank Cliff (viola) who will perform pieces from Schumann, Reinecke and Mozart. Admission by programme is �7 on the door (students free).
Church services - Sunday services start with the monthly pilgrim eucharist at Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Rev David Eaton. Holy communion in Wangford Church follows at 11am, with Rev Caroline Hallett. Evening prayer finishes the day in Uggeshall Church at 6pm, again with Rev David Eaton. All welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 8 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 9 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 10 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed