Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm.
Exhibition - Officers from Waveney District Council will be hosting a public exhibition on the conservation area appraisal on Wednesday, May 27. It will take place at the community centre between the hours of 1 and 7pm. Officers will be seeking the views of residents and other interested parties on management proposals resulting from a conservation area appraisal, which was carried out over the past year.
Concert - There will be a concert in aid of the church roof fund on Sunday, May 31 in the church at 3pm which will comprise of St Giles Ensemble, Audrey Laycock (piano), John Wilkinson (clarinet) and Frank Cliff (viola) who will perform pieces from Schumann, Reinecke and Mozart. Admission by programme is �7 on the door (students free).
Church services - Sunday services start with the monthly pilgrim eucharist at Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Rev David Eaton. Holy communion in Wangford Church follows at 11am, with Rev Caroline Hallett. Evening prayer finishes the day in Uggeshall Church at 6pm, again with Rev David Eaton. All welcome to attend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 3 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 9 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success
- 10 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws