Quiz - The annual quiz is to take place on Thursday in the community centre at 7.30pm. Teams of four at a cost of �20 will include a sausage and mash supper.
Quiz - The annual quiz is to take place on Thursday in the community centre at 7.30pm. Teams of four at a cost of �20 will include a sausage and mash supper. There will be no bar, so bring own drinks. All profits raised will go towards the church roof fund appeal. Tickets can be purchased via the Village Store or contact Gill Rush on 578062.
Barber in centre - Stewart Sharman will be in the centre on Wednesday, 4 to 6pm (note revised times). Alternatively, he is also available to offer a home visiting service on the same day. Call him on 568392 to arrange.
Church services - This year's service of light will be on Sunday, November 1 at 6pm in the church. Geoffrey Munn from the Antique Road Show will give the talk. There will be a pilgrim eucharist this Sunday in Sotherton Church at 9.30am with Heather Turner. Eucharist at 11am will be in the church with new team vicar Rich Henderson and evening prayer at 6pm will be in Uggeshall Church with Sheila Mitchell. All welcome.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 2 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 3 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 4 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 5 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 6 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 7 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 8 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 9 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 10 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid