WATCH: Dashcam near miss at A12 junction near Henham Park
- Credit: Archant
This is the moment a driver narrowly avoided a nasty crash on the A12 near Blythburgh in Suffolk.
The video shows another motorist creep out into the middle of the road, seemingly unaware of the car coming towards him at 40mph.
The near miss causes the driver to stop suddenly, thankfully without any contact and without being hurt.
The incident is on a difficult junction on a bend of the A12 where the A145 meets the main road to Ipswich.
The junction is also the turn-off for Latitude Festival and is shortly after the village of Blythburgh
You may also want to watch:
There is a 40mph speed limit on the section of the road of the near miss.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 9 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 10 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode