Waveney: Big C seeks golfers
GOLFERS are being sought to take part in a competition in aid of Norfolk's local cancer charity.Big C is looking for additional teams to enter its annual Gentlemen's Golf Day, which is taking place at Weston Park Golf Club on Thursday, October 1.
GOLFERS are being sought to take part in a competition in aid of Norfolk's local cancer charity.
Big C is looking for additional teams to enter its annual Gentlemen's Golf Day, which is taking place at Weston Park Golf Club on Thursday, October 1.
The day will be to raise funds for cancer equipment, care, support and research in the Norfolk and Waveney area.
The format will once again be a Team Stableford Competition, with first, second and third prizes going to each respective team member. The winning team also receives the Big C charity trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Tee off time will be allocated between 10am and 11.30am.
The post-match buffet meal will be followed by the prize-giving which is usually at around 4pm.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
The event, which attracts a good number of teams each year, is kindly sponsored by Alan Boswell Insurance and Financial Services Group, with M&A Partners providing sponsorship of the 'longest drive' and 'nearest the pins' competitions.
If you wish to support Big C by entering a team or by sponsoring the event, please call Lesley Cologne on 01603 619900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The team entry fee of �150 includes pre-match bacon roll and coffee, golf, post match buffet and prizes.