Waveney: Big C seeks golfers
GOLFERS are being sought to take part in a competition in aid of Norfolk's local cancer charity.Big C is looking for additional teams to enter its annual Gentlemen's Golf Day, which is taking place at Weston Park Golf Club on Thursday, October 1.
GOLFERS are being sought to take part in a competition in aid of Norfolk's local cancer charity.
Big C is looking for additional teams to enter its annual Gentlemen's Golf Day, which is taking place at Weston Park Golf Club on Thursday, October 1.
The day will be to raise funds for cancer equipment, care, support and research in the Norfolk and Waveney area.
The format will once again be a Team Stableford Competition, with first, second and third prizes going to each respective team member. The winning team also receives the Big C charity trophy.
You may also want to watch:
Tee off time will be allocated between 10am and 11.30am.
The post-match buffet meal will be followed by the prize-giving which is usually at around 4pm.
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from popular beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
The event, which attracts a good number of teams each year, is kindly sponsored by Alan Boswell Insurance and Financial Services Group, with M&A Partners providing sponsorship of the 'longest drive' and 'nearest the pins' competitions.
If you wish to support Big C by entering a team or by sponsoring the event, please call Lesley Cologne on 01603 619900 or email email@example.com.
The team entry fee of �150 includes pre-match bacon roll and coffee, golf, post match buffet and prizes.