Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers has three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, March 18, a 10-mile walk will be held in Toft Monks. Walkers are asked to meet at Toft Lion PH car park at 10am for this sausage roll walk, which includes a picnic lunch with warm sausage rolls in the pub after the walk.
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, March 21, a five-and-a-quarter-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret and St Cross area. Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am. For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, March 22, at 10am, an 11-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Bungay and Bedingham area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Outney common car park at 10am for this walk, which includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 716387 for further details.
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 7 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 10 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes