Join the Ramblers on some healthy walks
- Credit: EDP, Archant
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers has three walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, March 18, a 10-mile walk will be held in Toft Monks. Walkers are asked to meet at Toft Lion PH car park at 10am for this sausage roll walk, which includes a picnic lunch with warm sausage rolls in the pub after the walk.
For further details about this walk call 07870 978 759.
Next Wednesday, March 21, a five-and-a-quarter-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret and St Cross area. Walkers are asked to meet at St Margaret South Elmham village hall at 10.30am. For further details about this walk call 01502 581058.
On Thursday, March 22, at 10am, an 11-and-a-half mile walk will be held in the Bungay and Bedingham area.
You may also want to watch:
Meet at Outney common car park at 10am for this walk, which includes a picnic lunch.
Call 01502 716387 for further details.
- 1 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 2 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 5 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 6 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 9 Hunt for biker continues after cyclist seriously hurt in Lowestoft crash
- 10 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre