Step out and join the Ramblers for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have four walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, May 20, at 10.30am, a six-mile walk will be held in the Westleton/Dunwich Heath area. Meet at Westleton Green duck pond at 10.30am.
Call 01502 580868 for details.
Also on Sunday, at 10.30am, a 10-mile beachcombers' walk from Covehithe to Southwold will be held. Meet and park at the north end of Green Lane for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 07870 978 759 for details.
Next Wednesday, May 23, a five-mile walk will be held in the St James/St Cross area. Meet at St James South Elmham village hall at 10.30am. Call 01502 581058 for details.
You may also want to watch:
Next Thursday, May 24 a 12-mile walk will be held in the St Margaret South Elmham area. Meet at St Margaret's Church, which has roadside parking, for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 716387 for details.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week