Ramblers set to step out for some healthy walks
- Credit: Archant © 2004
The Waveney and District Group of the Ramblers have two walks coming up in the week ahead.
On Sunday, April 29, at 10am, a 10-mile walk will be held in the Carlton and Barnby areas.
Meet at the Carlton Wildlife Centre for a walk that includes a picnic lunch. Call 01502 580868 or 07594 499 854 for further details.
Next Wednesday, May 2 a five-mile walk will be held in the Ditchingham area.
Meet at Green Lane car park in Ditchingham at 10.30am. Call 07743 092 850 for further details.
You may also want to watch:
The Ramblers Walk About Britain festival of walks will be held in May and June, with a series of walks taking place across the region.
Walks overseen by the Waveney group are due to be held in the Beccles and Shipmeadow areas, in Rockland St Mary and the Billingford area.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park